It happens, life happens. We all need some fixing as time passes us by. It’s normal. For humans, it’s called self-care and self-love. But for electric scooters, it’s called repairs and maintenance and should be expected especially when people heavily rely on them these days. So if you need an electric scooter repair shop, this story is for you.
Electric scooters are a popular mode of transportation and the practical way to get around as they help keep the environment clean. Not only is it eco-friendly, but it minimizes carbon footprint too as it emits almost zero emissions. If it’s the best e-scooter you need, you’ve come to the right place. Reach out to Ride Hub Australia for the best repair, customer service and after-sales support, this is 100% something customers can definitely count on.
Ride Hub is in the business to make all of its customers satisfied as much as possible when it comes to amazing electric scooters. They know everything there is to know about the premium e-scooters they stock. Ride Hub has a range of tools and guides to help customers work out the best electric scooter for your lifestyle, even a buying guide for your convenience.
It is exactly the convenience of electric scooters that has made them the go-to choice for many commuters. Electric scooters are also sophisticated machines, with several moving parts that work together to provide the smooth ride that people love. However, with frequent use, these parts tend to wear down and get damaged, leading to a host of issues that affect the e-scooter’s performance.
One of the most common issues that electric scooters face is battery degradation. Lithium-ion batteries, which are commonly used in electric scooters, have a long but limited lifespan (as the saying goes, no one lives forever), and with frequent charging, eventually they tend to lose their capacity to hold a charge. It is important to choose quality e-scooter’s because this can determine the lifespan of your e-scooter as well. As a result of the eventual wear and tear, the e-scooter’s range and speed become reduced, and the battery eventually needs replacement.
Another issue that riders face is punctured tires. With daily use on uneven roads and sidewalks, tires tend to wear down and develop punctures and holes, which can lead to a bumpy ride or even a flat tire. Changing a punctured tire requires specific tools and knowledge, making it necessary to take the e-scooter to a repair shop.
Apart from these issues, several other factors can affect the performance of an electric scooter. Over time, the brake pads can wear down, which can affect the stopping power of the e-scooter, and the motor can get damaged due to overheating, leading to reduced speed and performance.
All electric scooters perform differently so not all are the same, it also highly depends on how the rider/owner takes care of their favorite e-scooter.
To keep electric scooters running smoothly, regular maintenance is crucial. Routine inspections can help identify potential issues before they become serious, saving time and money in the long run. Maintenance activities like lubricating the moving parts, checking the brakes, and cleaning the scooter can keep it running at peak performance.
With proper care and attention, electric scooters can provide years of trouble-free service, making them a smart investment for anyone looking for an alternative to traditional transportation.
WHERE IS THE BEST REPAIR SHOP?
We understand frustration can arise in situations when things go wrong but rest assured that your e-scooter is in good hands once you drop it off at the Ride Hub Australia headquarters for escooter repair or maintenance.
Ride Hub Australia is the one-stop-shop for electrified beasts (e-rides), be it shopping repairs and maintenance, or even just inquiries. For all the questions customers have, Ride Hub also makes sure to address all of it personally and comprehensively. But if that’s not enough, Ride Hub can even give you more info and details, just subscribe to their newsletter.
Additionally, every customer who visits Ride Hub will gain product knowledge and get a broader idea on the two-wheel e-scooters they are interested in, helping them make the best decision when purchasing the coolest e-scooter ever. The Ride Hub technical team is here to help and assist you in whatever they can.
IN CASE OF A REPAIR/MAINTENANCE
As they do their best to configure what is needed, Ride Hub asks to please bear with electric
scooter repair and take note that this may take some time as they repair your e-scooter to the best of their abilities.
Please be aware of certain charges that may be incurred to serve you better.
Just a few heads up that you should know if you are requesting to repair your electric scooter:
- The time it takes to evaluate a scooter repair can range up to 5 weeks, depending on the repair queue and shipping delays.
- To initiate a repair request, the customer must provide a video that shows the issue with the e-scooter. We recommend that the customer seek assistance from another person to film the e-scooter being ridden to avoid any accidents. The Ride Hub technical team will review the video within 2 business days and suggest a resolution that may involve providing instructions to fix the issue, replacing parts, sending the e-scooter to a repair partner or shop, or replacing the entire e-scooter depending on the severity of the problem.
- After going through the sent video with the issue, the Ride Hub technical team will reach out to the customer to help troubleshoot the e-scooter, if needed.
- Ride Hub asks the customer to kindly follow the recommended steps first because if the Ride Hub technical team finds no issue with the scooter, the customer will be responsible for the shipping and evaluation fees.
- In the event that the e-scooter has lapsed in its warranty period, the customer must pay for the shipping fees, parts replacement and labor fees.
- It is also important to know that proper packaging is required when sending the e-scooter back for repair to avoid damages while it is in transit. Ride Hub wants to make sure your e-scooter gets to them in good shape despite unforeseen travel conditions. However, damages incurred on the e-scooter while in transit due to poor packing by the customer will not be covered by warranty. Please pack it well, otherwise Ride Hub can refuse to repair the e-scooter or even void the warranty.
- To further elaborate, without the proper packing of your e-scooter, (the proper one should be just like how you originally received your brand-new e-scooter), your e-scooter may arrive at the Ride Hub headquarters in a very poor shape– maybe even dilapidated–and this is what we are avoiding. If this is the situation at hand, Ride Hub has the right to refuse to handle your e-scooter to avoid liability in case there may be further damages found.
- Hence, if the original box and foam are no longer available, the customer must secure the same packaging with similar dimensions. Ride Hub can supply new boxes and foam with a small fee, just reach out to Ride Hub.
Convinced to purchase an e-scooter? Ride Hub provides customers with FREE SHIPPING for every purchase of an e-ride. Shipping schedule depends on the location. It may take 7-10 days to ship to Tasmania or 2-5 business days to New South Wales. Please expect delays that may occur depending on surrounding circumstances. You may also opt for Express Shipping with a minimal fee of $10 to $50 AUD depending on the delivery location.
For any purchases made at the Ride Hub Australia mall store, paying is as convenient as it is secure. The payment options include cash, cards like American Express, Mastercard, Visa and online platforms like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and PayPal. Less hassle, more time!
WHERE IS RIDE HUB AUSTRALIA?
Ride Hub Australia is located at 129 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067.
To stay updated with discounts and promos, follow the social media accounts of Ride Hub Australia: